Monday, June 26, 2017

Nerd Food Review: Corbett Fish House

Fish Tacos at Corbett Fish House
We were heading home from Lacamas Park on June 24th and decided to take a nice little respite from the heat. (Nerds melt okay.)

When we pulled into the parking area, we really couldn't decide if where to go, I kinda had my heart set on a burrito (I've mentioned how classy I am right?), but husband was craving seafood.

Looking at the menu posted in the window, we were about to walk away when a staffer burst through the door and said, "You guys like fish tacos? We've got the best."

We went ahead and went in, grabbed a seat and ordered. Very friendly staff there. The only reason I didn't give the place 5 stars was because the tacos, while really good, were a little on the dry side.

I'd eat there again in a minute though and sample other things from the menu.

Google Review

No comments:

Post a Comment